About Us ~ What's New
The details of the last six ESDU Data Releases and the current MMDH Supplement are listed below.
|ESDU Data||Release 2018-02a (Jun 2018)|
Release 2018-02a (Jun 2018)
- 13009 : Computer program for calculation of aerodynamic centre of wing-fuselage-nacelle combinationsUpdated to Amendment A.
- 68020 : The compressible two-dimensional turbulent boundary layer, both with and without heat transfer, on a smooth flat plate, with application to wedges, cylinders, and cones.New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 74036 : Drag due to a circular cavity in a plate with a turbulent boundary layer at subsonic, transonic and supersonic speedsNew/Modified ESDUpac program. New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 75028 : Drag due to grooves in a flat plate with a turbulent boundary layer, at subsonic and supersonic speedsNew/Modified ESDUpac program. New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 75031 : Drag of two-dimensional steps and ridges immersed in a turbulent boundary layer for Mach numbers up to 3.New/Modified ESDUpac program. New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 76016 : Generalisation of smooth continuous stress-strain curves for metallic materials.New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 77021 : Properties of a standard atmosphere.New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 78008 : Physical properties of design atmospheres.New/Modified Toolbox App.
- 89052 : Construction of inelastic stress-strain curves from minimal materials data (computer program).New/Modified Toolbox App.
- TM 169 : ESDU TECHNICAL MEMORANDUM Wing lift-curve slope in inviscid subsonic flow: Improvements to the Helmbold-Diederich equation and comparison with data from ESDU 70011New/Modified Toolbox App.
Release 2018-02 (Apr 2018)
- TM 185 : Air data calibration using a GPS/INS (EGI)New.
- 11005 : Prediction of near-field and far-field harmonic noise from subsonic propellers with non-axial inflowUpdated to Amendment A. New/Modified VIEWpac program. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
- 14014 : A theoretically-based method for predicting static-to-flight effects on coaxial jet noiseRe-issue 2. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
- 76020 : Estimation of the maximum discrete frequency noise from isolated rotors and propellers.Updated to Amendment B. New/Modified VIEWpac program.
Release 2018-01a (Mar 2018)
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 1 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTIONRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 2 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 2 - STEEL ALLOYSRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 3 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 3 - ALUMINUM ALLOYSRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 4 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 4 - MAGNESIUM ALLOYSRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 5 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 5 - TITANIUM ALLOYSRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 6 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 6 - HEAT-RESISTANT ALLOYSRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 7 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 7 - MISCELLANEOUS ALLOYS AND HYBRID MATERIALSRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 8 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 8 - STRUCTURAL JOINTSRe-issue 12.
- MMPDS-12 Chapter 9 : Metallic Materials Properties Development and Standardization (MMPDS):
CHAPTER 9 - GUIDELINESRe-issue 12.
Release 2018-01 (Jan 2018)
- 14006 : Prediction of loads in shear cleat attachmentsNew.Series: Structures
Other collections: Structures Design Collection, Aerospace Package, Aerostructures Package, Analysis of Joints (Bolted, Bonded and Welded) Segment
- 16005 : Mass flow rate of a leak into an external streamNew.
- 16006 : Drag due to a leak discharging into an external streamNew.
- 17002 : Octave and fractional-octave band filtersNew.
- 17003 : Fatigue crack propagation rates and threshold stress intensity factors in high strength low alloy steel plate, bar and forgings.New.
- 17012 : Combination of levels in dBNew.
- 17013 : Aircraft performance from flight test. Part 3: in-flight calibration of an angle of attack sensorNew.
- TM 184 : Effects of rear-mounted engine nacelles on sidewash at finNew.
- 15001 : Aircraft performance from flight test Part 1: derivation of a mathematical modelUpdated to Amendment A.
- 64001 : Guide to stress concentration data.Updated to Amendment K.
- 71006 : Low-speed longitudinal aerodynamic characteristics of slender wings.Updated to Amendment A. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
- 71007 : Low-speed normal force and pitching moment of slender wings in ground effectUpdated to Amendment A. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
- 72019 : Buckling of flat isotropic plates under uniaxial and biaxial loading.Updated to Amendment C. New Interactive Graphs.
- 77028 : Geometrical characteristics of typical bodies.Updated to Amendment G. New Interactive Graphs. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
- 90005 : Frequencies of resonance in wind tunnels with ventilated walls and plenum chamber.Updated to Amendment C. New/Modified ESDUpac program.
- 94035 : The correction of measured noise spectra for the effects of ground reflection.Updated to Amendment C. New/Modified VIEWpac program.
Release 2017-10 (Oct 2017)
- No new or amended documents. Organisational and/or cosmetic changes only.
Release 2017-09 (Sep 2017)
- 69026 : Airspeed data for performance calculations.New Interactive Graphs.
- 84009 : Nonlinear systems: an introduction to Describing Functions.New Interactive Graphs.
- 84017 : Contact phenomena. II: stress fields and failure criteria in concentrated elastic contacts under combined normal and tangential loading.New Interactive Graphs.
- 88019 : Calculation methods for along-wind loading. Part 3. Response of buildings and plate-like structures to atmospheric turbulence.New Interactive Graphs.
- 90036 : Structures of non-circular cross section: dynamic response due to vortex shedding.New Interactive Graphs.
- 92003 : Forced convection heat transfer in straight tubes. Part 1: turbulent flow.New Interactive Graphs.
- 98005 : Design and performance evaluation of heat exchangers: the effectiveness-NTU method. Part 3: graphical and analytical data.New Interactive Graphs.
MMDH Supplement 47
- EN2087, new issue
- EN2088, new issue
- EN2089, new issue
- EN2090, new issue
- EN2092, new issue
- EN2395, new issue
- EN2422, new issue
- EN2511, new specification
- EN2632, new issue
- EN2684, new issue
- EN2694, new specification
- EN2702, new specification
- EN2703, new issue
- EN2731, new issue
- EN2732, new issue
- EN2802, new issue
- EN2803, new issue
- EN3333, new specification
- EN3347, new specification
- EN3474, new specification
- EN3490, new issue
- EN3552, new issue
- EN4007, new issue
- EN4202, new issue
- prEN2172, new specification
- prEN2174, new specification
- prEN2209, new amendment
- prEN2278, new issue
- prEN2280, new amendment
- prEN2450, new amendment
- prEN2764, new specification
- prEN3509, new amendment
- prEN3680, new specification
- prEN4318, new specification
- S131, new amendment
- S140, new amendment
- S146, new amendment
- S538, new amendment
- S93, new issue
- S98, new amendment
- T2, new amendment