The low-speed stalling characteristics of aerodynamically smooth aerofoils.
Abstract:ESDU 66034 provides a simple chart for determining the low-speed stall type for aerodynamically smooth two-dimensional aerofoils. For a given Reynolds number the stall type is determined using an ordinate characterising the aerofoil leading-edge bluntness. The chart was developed from the study of a large number of data obtained from tests in low-turbulence wind tunnels.
|Data Item ESDU 66034|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References