Introduction and guide to ESDU data on acoustic fatigue.
Abstract:ESDU 74037 reviews the various contributory factors to acoustic fatigue and the means of analysis available. The various sources of design data are indicated, including the ESDU work on prediction of natural frequencies and r.m.s. stresses in plates, shells, skin-rib panels, honeycomb sandwich panels and box structures. Many of the data are applicable to fibre-reinforced laminated composite structures.
|Data Item ESDU 74037|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References