Review of Sonic Fatigue Technology
This document has not been validated by ESDU. It is provided to our users as a useful reference source.
NASA-CR-4587 is a review of acoustic fatigue from the beginning of the subject to 1987 and is written by Professor B.L. Clarkson, a former chairman of the ESDU committee on Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue.
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering