Estimation of the local buckling stress under biaxial compression of an isotropic skin with fibre reinforced integral unflanged stiffeners.
Abstract:ESDU 73015 illustrates the use of ESDU 73007 in calculating the local buckling stress of a structure by applying it to a particular skin-stringer panel, under biaxial loads. The panel and stiffeners are of aluminium alloy but the stringers are reinforced on either side by layers of fibre-reinforced composite.
|Data Item ESDU 73015|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References