Elastic stresses and deflections for flat circular plates with D/t greater than or equal to 20 under uniform pressure.
Abstract:ESDU 65003 gives curves that enable the maximum elastic stresses and deflection to be determined for initially flat circular plates under uniform pressure with various edge conditions. It deals with plates in which the maximum deflection may be relatively large and complements the small deflection analysis of ESDU 65002.
|Data Item ESDU 65003|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References