Compendium of curves and approximating algebraic functions.
Abstract:ESDU 01011 presents families of curve shapes and algebraic functions as an aid to the effective representation of experimental, numerical and graphical data by the selection of suitable such functions. The functions presented are divided into three categories: General multi-term functions; Logic functions; single-term functions. No distinctions are made here between the various applications of such algebraic functions, i.e.
- representation of experimental results;
- representation of output from calculation procedures;
- representation of pre-existing curves from graphical representations of lines, carpets and lattices.
|Data Item ESDU 01011|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References