Guide to stress concentration data.
Abstract:ESDU 64001 introduces a section of information on stress concentration effects due to discontinuities of shape, inclusions or changes in local load distribution. Broad guidance is given on the use of a reference stress, the effect of variation of Poissonís ratio is considered, and an index to forms of discontinuity treated is given in a table.
|Data Item ESDU 64001|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References