Elastic stresses and deflections for flat circular plates with D/t greater than or equal to 4 under uniform pressure.
Abstract:ESDU 65002 gives curves that enable the maximum stresses and deflection to be determined for initially flat circular plates of uniform thickness under uniform pressure, with various edge conditions. It deals with plates in which the maximum deflection is relatively small and complements the large deflection analysis of ESDU 65003.
|Data Item ESDU 65002|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References