The design of crossed flexure-pivots.
Abstract:ESDU 67021 describes the capabilities of crossed flexure-pivots. Detailed guidance is given on the design of flexure-pivots whose strips cross midway along their lengths and at right angles to each other, which is the most usual configuration. Data are also given for other configurations.
|Data Item ESDU 67021|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References