NASA for Bruhn
A selection has been made of NASA documents related to the Bruhn "Analysis and Design of Flight Vehicle Structures" book. We are providing these to our users as a useful reference source.
These documents have not been validated by ESDU but contribute to a comprehensive collection of design information and can be used along side ESDU methods for comparison and analysis to solve design problems. They also provide a possible resource in areas not currently covered by ESDU.
This Collection contains the following information.
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering