Relationships between some common intake parameters.
Abstract:A number of parameters are commonly used to denote engine intake performance and ESDU 66028 presents graphs to facilitate conversion from one to another. Quantities considered are adiabatic efficiency, ram efficiency, total pressure loss and total pressure ratio.
|Data Item ESDU 66028|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References