Notation for aircraft dynamics.
Abstract:ESDU 67002 defines certain symbols that occur so frequently within aircraft dynamics that it is felt worthwhile to collect them together in a single place. Accordingly, the notation which it is anticipated will be generally required throughout the Dynamics Series is listed.
|Data Item ESDU 67002|
- Aircraft Noise
- Fatigue - Endurance Data
- Fatigue - Fracture Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow
- Fluid Mechanics, Internal Flow (Aerospace)
- Heat Transfer
- Physical Data, Chemical Engineering
- Stress and Strength
- Transonic Aerodynamics
- Vibration and Acoustic Fatigue
- Wind Engineering
Aerospace Materials Data
Additional Engineering References